Following are materials submitted by USCJ affiliated synagogues for reference.
- High Holiday Marketing & Communications Guide for Synagogues
- Congregational Messages:
- Letter to the Congregation, Adath Jeshurun, Elkins Park, PA
- Letter to the Congregation and High Holiday Video, Congregation Beth El, Voorhees, NJ
- Community Message from synagogues in southern NJ
- Melrose B’nai Israel Emanu-El, Elkins Park, PA
- Adath Israel, Merion Station, PA
- Beth Israel Center, Madison, WI
- An Open Letter to Jewish Parents About ‘Opting Out’ in the Jewish Journal
- Reimagining What Together Looks Like, Aventura Turnberry Jewish Center, Aventura, FL
- Beth Sholom, Fairlawn, NJ
- Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC
- An Annual Message to Membership can be found here
- Aventura Turnberry Jewish Center, Aventura, FL
- An accompanying video can be found here (password: sara)
- Congregation Beth David, Saratoga, CA
- Congregation Beth Shalom, Northbrook, IL
- An accompanying Membership Renewal Plan and Timeline can be found here
- Congregation Shearith Israel, Dallas, TX
JULY 23, 2020 AT 2PM ET
“Everything Is New Again: Planning For LGBTQ Equality And Belonging In
The New Year.“
The recording of the session can be found here and the presentation slides here.
Links to resources referenced during the webinar can be found here: Keshet’s Resource Library, Inclusion Guide for Synagogues, a recap of our Terms and Concepts, our Seven Jewish Values for Inclusive Communities, and a guide to supporting LGBTQ youth during this time.
JULY 21, 2020 AT 3PM ET
Reaching Out to Interfaith Families During COVID and Beyond
The recording of the session can be found here. Password: v8@+rfjY
Click here for related materials.
JULY 9, 2020 at 2 PM ET
Engaging Your Members During the High Holiday Season
Click here to access the webinar recording
Click here for related materials
JUNE 11, 2020
Leaning in to our Commitment: How to Communicate With Your Community in Times of Crisis
This page will be updated regularly with new resources and information. If you have not found what you are looking for, please check back and/ or contact your synagogue consultant for additional information.