- Rosh Hashana Guide, Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit
- Camp Shanah Tovah – includes digital and non digital resources
- Teshuvah Supplement, Temple Har Zion Simonim, Mt. Holly, NJ
- Digital Sources for Families
- DIY Tashlich
- Reimagining Jewish Day School: New Realities in the Face of COVID-19
- Temple Har Zion Rosh Hashanah Seder and Simanim
- Schusterman Rosh Hashanah Seder, Simanim, and Host Guide
- Policies and Procedures for Reopening Pre School – Congregation Beth El, South Orange, NJ
- An Open Letter to Jewish Parents About ‘Opting Out’ in the Jewish Journal
- Do-it-yourself High Holidays Resource Bag – Congregation Beth Israel, Worcester, MA
- Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur Puzzle Packets – Congregation Bnai Torah, Sandy Springs, GA
- Tashlich Meditation and Ritual for 5781 – Hazzan Joanna Dulken, Adath Israel, St. Paul, MN
- High Holidays at Home – PJ Library
- The Akedah Project – exploring the story of the binding of Isaac from a variety of perspectives from prominent scholars, teachers, thinkers, activists, and artists
CA and PARK AVENUE SYNAGOGUE
SEPTEMBER 2nd, 2020 at 2 PM ET
High Holiday Speech Writing for Synagogue Presidents
Click here to watch the recording.
AUGUST 10th, 2020
Community Building in a Time of Corona
From Masorti Olami, available in English, French and Spanish.
AUGUST 3rd, 2020 at 3 PM ET
Putting the Joy into Sukkot & Simhat Torah on Zoom
Join Rabbi Yael Buechler and Amichai Margolis of the Leffell School in Westchester, NY for tips about how to utilize Zoom tools for Hallel, Hakafot, sukkah-hopping and more.
Click here to access the webinar recording.
JUNE 30, 2020
Creating Virtual High Holiday Experiences
Geared toward educators and clergy responsible for High Holiday programming, this webinar shares information and resources for technology, small congregation needs, and best practices for
connecting with children and families.
JUNE 18, 2020
Taking Zoom Programs and Services to the Next Level
This page will be updated regularly with new resources and information. If you have not found what you are looking for, please check back and/ or contact your synagogue consultant for additional information.