- USCJ is thrilled to be able to offer a 5% discount to our member congregations for Livecontrol.
- Livecontrol is a production company that remotely controls multiple cameras in your building to create a unique user experience. They integrate with Livestream and a host of other platforms.
- For further details and information see links below. PLEASE NOTE: IN ORDER TO HAVE CAMERAS IN TIME FOR THIS YEAR’S HIGH HOLIDAYS, YOU MUST ORDER BEFORE WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 26.
- USCJ Partnership Page | Onboarding Form
SECURE COMMUNITY NETWORK (SCN)
COMMITTEE ON JEWISH LAW & STANDARDS (CJLS)
- Approved teshuvah (statement of Jewish law) regarding the use of livestreaming and virtual meeting technologies on Shabbat and holidays
THE RABBINICAL ASSEMBLY/ USCJ
SEPTEMBER 3rd, 2020
Safety and Security Considerations for Outdoor Gatherings
Click here to watch the recording. Password: pUh5$8?V
Click here to view SCN’s High Holidays Outdoor Services Safety and Security Checklist
JULY 28TH, 2020 at 3PM ET
Countering An Active Threat Training Program
Our goal is to educate the Community on how to “Commit to Action” if encountering any type of an active threat. Participants will be exposed to national best practices that will provide tangible instructive material that can be utilized at work or in everyday life.
Click here to view the recording, password xt+QZ1M*
JUNE 24, 2020 at 3PM ET
Enhancing Your High Holiday Live Streaming Experience Use the password: 3r?!118E
JUNE 18, 2020
Taking Zoom Programs and Services to the Next Level
MAY 21, 2020
Developing Your High Holiday Task Force
This High Holiday Task Force webinar addressed ways to re-imagine the High Holiday experience as virtual.
- Click here to access the webinar recording
- Click here to access the main presentation slides, Tiferet Bet Israel presentation slides, chat box comments, a High Holiday Task Force checklist, and a copy of the SWOT exercise used during the webinar
This page will be updated regularly with new resources and information. If you have not found what you are looking for, please check back and/ or contact your synagogue consultant for additional information.